There is so much to Coordinate when it is time to Relocate. We get local Trenton home sellers contacting us by phone (609-389-9403) or submitting their house info on this website. Often then are saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Trenton“. We love to help many of those sellers sell their house quickly (we are currently buying houses in Trenton New Jersey right now!).
The amount of details to keep together is insane. Add to that the stress associated with whatever is making you move in the first place (possibly a new job or a sick relative), but the true need to move always comes as a dramatic change to your current situation.
What can you do to make the most out of this difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you have a vacant house that you are footing the bill to own and maintain. That can definitely get expensive, and there is a better way.
Although there is some market stability right now in Trenton, things can change very quickly. Some people have shared with us some serious horror stories, that caused them a huge financial burden. Unless you’re a risk taker, you probably should not choose to wait it out.
OK, So how do you make the best choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Trenton New Jersey house fast?
I Need To Sell My House Fast In Trenton because I’m relocating… What do I do now?
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property (Including comparables from a local real estate agent). Now that you have an idea of what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… you are now in a position to make an educated decision on the options that you have available to you.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: You need to act quickly when you are ready to sell your house. Time is money, and every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you real dollars. If you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: Most people would love to have top dollar for that house, but often that comes at a price. One thing many people forget to do is determine the monthly costs to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc. Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $500/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,900/mo in “non equity building” expenses. Let’s say that it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $13,300 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent). Totaling $25,200 in LOST money. And that all assumes that the appraisal comes in good, and that the home inspection goes well, or you could see an additional cost for you to sell. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, the stress of thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what waiting so long to get your cash from the house, etc. So the real cost to you will most likely be higher than that. Would it be easier to just sell your house next week and avoid all of that? As you can see there is a cost to selling you house for retail, and sometime a discounted cash offer (lets say… $175,000)… and you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a professional home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Take action!: Most importantly… decide and take action. If you want to go the traditional route, great! Find a reputable local Trenton New Jersey real estate agent. If you’d don’t have the time to wait and ready to have your house sold… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
Look, If you have a lot of time on your side and a phenomenal property, it might be worth it to test the market by offering it out at a high price. You may find that certain someone with will just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
In Reality, most houses are pretty average. Often then are like the other houses around them, and in the same way that people who live near each other tend to have a lot in common. So unless your property is truly exceptional, as in magazine-quality extra-special, pricing your property too high can really cause you a lot more problems then you could imagine. Did you know that property listings get “stale” and once they are on the market too long no one is interested in them, really an interesting phenomena. Click here for an example of what happens you your price your house too high.
Some people go and market the house for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You need to stay on top of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
Sometimes… depending on the situation, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
Other times, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complicated problems, hence the name… Good Vibes Real Estate Solutions
We want to help you get from where you are to where you need to be as soon as possible…
Who Is Good Vibes Real Estate Solutions And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Trenton?
We’re house buyers. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Trenton home owners, that need to sell fast for any reason.
We deal with many types of sellers, including people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7-10 days if you need us to)
- Do not want to list the house, and deal with all the drama that goes along with that
- Don’t want to agent fees and commissions
- Can’t sell their house for any reason including condition, repairs needed or appraisals (we purchase houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
We are passionate about what we do and we believe in the Trenton community.
We’re honest and straightforward. We help people deal with unwanted and burdensome properties.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and want to hire and agent to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to have a conversation with you and help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Trenton real estate, so please feel free to call us at 609-389-9403 and chat with us anytime.